“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”– Eleanor Roosevelt
One thing that cannot be overemphasized is how important it is for us to continue to have dreams.
Dreams sometimes are born out of unanswered questions, then blossom into something more.
When we realize that success comes from living our dreams, we begin to dream big.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
How to live out your dreams
First, do you know what your dreams are? If so, great! If not, maybe you need to ask a lot of questions about life.
After you have done some questions asking, these five steps to living out your dreams as provided by www.medium.com may be helpful:
- Write Them Down: There is a great power to writing things down, right down your dreams. Put them somewhere you will see every day so you don’t forget what you are working toward.
- Share with at Least Two Close Friends: All of us know at least two people we can trust. Whether it is your brother or sister, your spouse, or a parent. There is always someone who will root us on and keep us accountable.
- Spend One Day Considering Your Dreams: One day and one day only! This is so you do not psych yourself out or overthink it. You will know whether you should pursue a dream in one day.
- Research Your Dreams for One Day: You don’t know what you don’t know. However, you can’t wait until you have all the information either. You can get 70% of the information about your dream in one day. And that is enough to start.
- Start Working on Your Dreams: You can’t make your dreams come true unless you start working on them. For some of us, starting is easy. For others it is hard. But we all need to start and today is the perfect day to start, once you feel the need ,action must follow promptly or else you give up on them
Please know that, it’s never too late to start over, Are there dreams you have given up on and feel it’s too late. Maybe this is the prompting you need,