My Pet Peeve This Week-Pet Peeves Of Everyone
10 April 2019 Blog
We already defined pet peeves to be an annoyance that is peculiar to you which you nurse like a pet or if you like one you just can not resist complaining about.How annoying is everything? Very.
From colleagues’ obnoxious behavior to strangers’ inexcusable ways, today I want to share from The Huffington Post newsroom to find out exactly what drives everyone crazy. Sleep better tonight knowing that your side-eye is not alone,that someone else feels your pain, Here is that naughty list,we already talked about some of them, again what a consolation,you are not alone.
. Loud chewing, or people chewing with their mouths open.
2. When people are late or make me run late because I’m waiting for them.
3. People who are chronically late. A one-off I can maybe understand, but it’s incredibly rude to think your time is more valuable than the 15 to 30 minutes you’re making me wait.
4. People who scuff their feet as they walk down the street, especially if they’re wearing slip ons
5. People smoking cigarettes around non-smokers. Smoking is smoking. whats more the health risk is more on the one inhaling!
People who walk into a room and stand right in front of the door.
9. People who don’t cover their mouths when they cough.
10. People who discuss being on a diet while you’re in the middle of eating something unhealthy.
. People who eat food off your plate without asking first.
13. When people ask if they can have some of your food as they make a grab for it.
14. People who post every detail of their lives on social media
15. People who say “no offense” as if it downplays anything insulting they say.
16. People who say “literally” when what they mean is not literal.
17. People who “woo” when their favorite song comes on.sing wrong lyrics on top of their voices,more so when its your favourite song too and you just want to quietly enjoy it
So there’s a whole lot more, these are only a few. But whats the aim of this you may want to ask,well I believe anyone reading this who is guilty of any of the aforementioned will take caution knowing that its annoying to someone else, for instance if a young lady decides after reading this post that she will no longer chew gum loudly in public not just because someone may find it offensive but because its also the civil thing to do, then victory is ours
Will you be that one person ?.Thank you for reading!
credit,/www.huffpost.com/ photo //unsplash.com