So earlier ,the Men made some Interesting discoveries on how to eat their way to a healthier manhood
So Ladies ,this one is for you, and maybe your men who should help in the care too!
I was privileged to attend a women conference some time ago organized by a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
One of the highlights of the meeting was a free cervical cancer screening for any woman who was ready to do one on the spot because the organizers were to leave that evening to their next venue…. anyway very few woman went out ,reason, they did not feel confident enough for a on the spot examination, “Haba Why una no tell us make we prepare” was one of the questions asked like there was some special ritual needed to keep clean.! At this point the organizers knew they needed to deviate a little from the pre-planned agenda and educate us on this very important topic.
In Summary this is what we need to do
- Use only warm water to wash the vulva. …
- The vagina cleanses itself naturally in the form of normal, vaginal discharge you rarely need soap. …
- Wear only white, 100 percent cotton underwear. …let your vagina breathe
- Avoid wearing thongs. (hmmn sexy but deadly )
- Rinse underclothes carefully after washing. …some detergents are harsh like that o believe me they linger on you must rinse,rinse and rinse again
- Wash new underclothes before wearing.guilty abi,? so because you bought them from “Victoria secret ” you don’t need to wash them first….not so my dear, by all means wash before you wear please, no scratch that,pretty please with ice cream and sugar on it..!Like seriously you do not want to know how long they have been in the store before you got them, plus how many hands have touched them , how they were exposed to chemicals air fresheners or cleaning agents as the store got cleaned etc
Every woman deserves to feel clean and confident down there but what are you doing to achieve that. Are you doing too much or maybe too little? Misguided information on how to clean your vagina could leave you with itchy skin and a full-on yeast infection. Occasional washing of your vagina is necessary and in most, water is all you need on the outer area of your genitals.
So if you’re already in the shower, use your hand or a washcloth to gently clean the area with water.Your vagina needs you to just leave it as it can clean itself.
Wipe yourself from front to back, not the other way round (very Important)
It is very easy to transfer bacteria from anus to the vagina when wiping from back to front, so make sure never to break this important rule. Use unscented and uncolored toilet paper in order to avoid irritation.
Safely get rid of your “bush”(wink,wink)
Yes it is fine if you choose to shave, (or wax,) but by all means use a do not hurt yourself, always make sure to hydrate your skin prior to the procedure, and apply a natural soothing product to the area in order to prevent skin irritation.(like petroleum jelly)
Change panties ,pads or panty liners often (especially when travelling or in hot weather)
Panty liners come handy especially on the few days after your cycle when you may spot but are not intended to be used for prolonged periods of time. Similar to synthetic underwear, panty liners prevent the skin from breathing and can irritate your skin and increase the risk of infection.
The same goes for sanitary pads and tampons, especially due to the menstrual blood that stays in close contact with the skin. Always change your panty liners, pads and tampons every 3 to 4 hours, right before going to bed and as soon as you get up.Wear more of skirts not tight trousers while on your menstrual period, it helps you get more air
If you love yogurt here is a good reason to indulge some more just be sure it is plain unflavored yogurt.These have live active bacteria that contribute to the healthy ecological balance of the vagina. You can also take pro-biotics.
one more thing, always keep your vagina dry yes dry!(Except of course when as a married lady, you are having sexual intercourse.) Reason? keeping moisture and sweat down there is a recipe for bad odour and poor vagina health.
You will be amazed how this little changes will help your vaginal health and make you feel confident about your vagina
Go on and enjoy your private body part.