1. President Muhammadu Buhari has sent a bill to the National Assembly to amend the money laundry act.
2.The fifth civilian Governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello of the all Progressive Congress has been sworn-in.
3. An Elder statesman and chieftain of the People Democratic Party, chief emmanuel iwuanyanwu has called on Nigerian to support president muhammadu buhari’s programme on job creation, the fight against corruption and insecurity in the country.
4. The Minister of Health, Professor Isaac Adewole wants stakeholders to partner the Federal Government to improve healthcare delivery in the country.
5. Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong has called for the diversification of the country’s endowed mineral resources to harness a robust economy.
6. The National Orientation Agency, has urged Nigerians and Organizations to always uphold the national symbols and other ordinance in the country.
7. The Counter Terrorism Crisis Response Working Group of the office of the National Security Adviser,is to conduct stimulation exercises on prompt response to terror attack on some public buildings in Abuja.
8.United States police said they have arrested the leader of an armed militia which has occupied a wildlife refuge in Oregon, with one person killed and another injured in a shootout
9. Israel’s Defence Minister, Moshe Yaalon has accused Turkey of buying oil from the Islamic State, I.S Group thereby funding the militant’s activities.
10. A rock slide has killed one person and injured another at a site for nuclear waste in North-Eastern France.