KFM NEWS BIT
1.The Senate has promised to ensure early completion of the constitution amendment.
2. The Senate has mandated it’s committee on aviation and anti- corruption to commence investigation into alleged disbursement of forty million dollars loan for rehabilitation and development of infrastructure in the aviation industry.
3. House of Representatives has urged the Federal Capital Territory Administration to provide infrastructure in Mpape, Durumi, Lokogoma, Galadimawa and other districts being constructed by private developers.
4. Independent National Electoral Commission has been urged to provide Boats for transportation in some parts of the riverine area to enhance election duties.
5. Politicians in Kuje Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory have been advised to maintain peace in their electioneering campaign as the area council elections draw near.
6. The United Progressive Party has commended President Muhammadu Buhari for his determination to fight corruption in the country.
7. The Police Service Commission is to establish offices in the six Geo-political zones of the country.
8. The Comptroller, Department of Petroleum Resources in Benue State, Mr. Benjamin Ewuga has appealed to the State Government to enact laws that could stem black marketing in fuel business.
9. A car bomb blast has hit a police headquarters in South Eastern Turkey, killing five people, and injuring at least thirty- six.
10. Series of bomb blasts rocked the Indonesian capital, Jakarta, with gunfire and explosions.