KFM NEWS BIT
- The Federal Government says it has capable manpower to promote good labour administration, and decent jobs for the unemployed.
- National Assembly has described as untrue the alleged withdrawal of the twenty sixteen appropriation to the joint session of the assembly last month.
- The chairman, house committee on media and public affairs, Mr Abdulrazak Namdas says a petition at the senate on the restriction of social media will be thoroughly scrutinized by both lower and upper chambers.
- Madakin Gurku in Nasarawa state, Mallam Zubairu Adamu has called on the national assembly to enact a law that will give effective constitution to traditional rulers.
- An Islamic scholar, Mallam Muhammed Adamu wants youths to always seek for knowledge that will enable them to be self-reliant.
- Qatar has become the latest country to back Saudi Arabia in its diplomatic row with Iran.
- An Israeli journalist has been stabbed accidentally while demonstrating a protective vest for a television report.
- The chief justice of Alabama supreme court in the United States, Roy Moore has urged judges in his states to deny marriage licenses to same-sex couples.