- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
- “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”
- “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”
- “If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing.
If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.”
- “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
- “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.”
- “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”
- Nigeria Ready To Float Sovereign Green Bonds
- Police Warn Residents Against Breakdown Of Law And Order