The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointments of the Governing Board of the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA).
Mohammed Nakorji, Assistant Director press in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF) disclosed this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.
The Board Members are:
- Mr. Tunde Lemo-Chairman
- Engr. Nurudeen Abdurrahaman Rafindadi-Member
- Buba Silas Abdullahi-Member
- Babagana Mohammad Aji-Member
- Engr. Shehu Udman Abdullahi-Member
- Loretta Ngozichukwu Aniagolu-Member
- Mujaidu Stanley Dako-Member
- Vincent Oladapo Kolawole-Member
- Engr. Chukwunwike O. Uzo-Member
- Mrs. Olubunmi Siyanbola -Member
- Alh. Abdulrazak Ma’aji-Member
- Alh. Saidu Abdulkadir-Member
- ACM Peter Osawe-Member
According to the statement, the appointment was subject to the confirmation of the Senate.
It stated that, the President also approved the re-appointment of Engr. Peter O. Ewesor, as the Managing Director of Nigerian Electricity Management Service Agency (NEMSA) for a final term of four (4) years in accordance with the provisions of Section 7(3) of the Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency Act, 2015.
He explained that the re-appointment of the NEMSA boss was with effect from Oct. 3.