9 Things You Can Try This Valentine
14 February 2020 Blog
Saint Valentine according to Wikipedia was a widely recognized 3rd-century Roman saint, commemorated in Christianity on February 14. From the High Middle Ages his Saints’ Day has been associated with a tradition of courtly love.
As we celebrate Valentine’s day today here are some things you can try out to make your day a memorable one.
- Self love: Show yourself some love, appreciate yourself, do something really special and just make the day a memorable one.
- Bake Something delicious: Make something really delicious out of the ordinary. something you love and have never tried before can just make a difference.
- Go out on a special date: You can choose to have a special day out. just to spice your day and make it a little more romantic.
- Send gifts to loved ones: You can send out gifts not necessarily something expensive but just to show them how much you still love them, they could be family members, spouse, friends or relatives.
- Reach out to loved ones: place a special call to your loved ones and just put smiles on their faces.
- Go for a drive: Do you know you can just take a drive round town, also remember to get some snacks and drinks. However ensure you go with some loved ones to make it more fun.
- Enjoy a wine and chocolate tasting: Wine and chocolate are both delicious on their own, but even better together, you can give it a try much later in the the evening.
- Take a trip: Take a day or even an entire weekend and venture to a destination neither of you have been before. You’ll get out of your comfort zone and have a fabulous time doing it.
- Unwind at a spa: Treat yourself to the ultimate relaxation experience by booking a couples massage or any other treatment of your choice at a local spa. Everyone loves to be pampered, don’t you?